There is a lot happening and I’d like to take a moment to share it with you!
I’ll do my best to be as concise as possible
- Website – we’ve cleaned it up! It’s more “short n’ sweet” and I hope you will find it a lot easier to navigate.
- Note – I welcome feedback so please email me with suggestions/feedback and any comments
- Keynote Speeches – they are brand-spankin’ new. After I wrote my memoir, I realized there are a lot of other challenges I have faced both before and after my stroke/brain surgery which made the “story” part of my speech have a lot more impact for the audience. So, in a nutshell:
- Length of Keynote = 45 min – 1 hour
- Audience: Employees of mid-large Companies
- 1st part – My Story (Anorexia / Car Crash / Stroke & Brain Surgery / Entrepreneurship) – all told in mini-stories that will captivate, stun and touch your employees
- 2nd part – All about the audience. I give them Lessons I’ve learned over 20 (!!) years on how not just “survive”challenges but how to THRIVE!
- Your employees face numerous obstacles and challenges in the corporate world that affect their productivity, engagement and ultimately, the company’s bottom line.
- My Keynote speeches will get your employees to be their BEST in their roles
- Q&A – Great time to learn from everyone in the room
- For more information: Please email me at email@example.com
- Memoir – all the writing is complete (phew!) It is currently being edited so please stay tuned…….lots more coming soon!
- App – I’ve decided to get into the world of apps! It’s all very recent and I’m excited about this brand new venture and how it will make a difference to you and your daily life……so stay tuned.
Thanks for reading!
Please follow and like us: